Start Your Own Financial Revolution with Fiscal Flamingo.
Are you bored of finance books with all their big talk?
Sign up here, we understand your pain.
What will I receive?
- Access to set of 35 smart + sassy worksheets to guide your every step to financial freedom
- 9 bonus resources to put a little skip in your step
- My email address so you can message me with any questions, comments, or other stuff.
Why should sign up?
Are you bored of finance books with all their big talk? (Nobody likes a drill sergeant)
Does the same old boring do this, do that recipe fall flat every time you try to get your money poop in a group?
Well, I know where you’re coming from. I am a debtoholic. Sadly, tragically true.
Conventional methods weren’t going to work for me. I was a natural + emotional spender. I needed to be inspired + allowed to spend (admittedly not with the same gusto as what got me into debt) + I needed to be creative with my money to satisfy my cravings.
So I developed a method – one that didn’t start with numbers. Rather it started with my dreams. What I would do if I weren’t saddled with debt. I used those dreams as fuel to build physical tools (i.e. creative budgets) to make my dreams a reality.
I scribbled my dream on a piece of paper with a pink sharpie along with a quote. I taped the piece of paper to the back of my debit card as a reminder. Along with a picture of Adam Levine. (just sayin)
I broke that dream into bite-sized celebrations. Then I worked on the numbers. After devising a budget that would work for me based on my personality and natural spending habits, I plotted a road map. Each milestone was met with a celebration to keep me inspired. And is still keeping me inspired. My debt journey isn’t over yet!
If you are bored, overwhelmed or intimidated with the typical financial advice and then find yourself easing your frustration with retail therapy – STOP.
- Break out your pink spectacles.
- Buy yourself a pink sharpie.
- Write down the first thing you’ll do when you pay off your debt.
- Break that dream down into smaller celebratory steps.
- Make a list of all your debt and assign a celebration to each milestone.
- Then, and only then, start on your budget.
- Inspire yourself, motivate yourself and keep your eye on the prize. You’ll find sacrifices will become less so.
Now – don’t get me wrong – sticking to it is the hardest thing you’ll ever do. But finally, you’ll earn your place as emperor of your financial domain.
You. Can. Do. It.
* This program was created by my friend Taynia who now runs her own organizing business. She initially offered it as a paid program before she decided to go back to her full-time career. I am offering it for free so Fiscal Flamingo can go on empowering others to go from Big Spend-ah to Dynamite Saver! I have her permission to offer the program and she wishes us well with it.
What do I get out of it? Well, I started this blog to help people manage their money and this program does that. In addition, I have some affiliate links that are highlighted throughout the material. Feel free to click on them if you wish to support the cause or search them up in Google, if not. 🙂